All previous volunteering experience will be very valuable for this project.
The conditions in Tigre are very rudimentary, so we expect volunteers to have some useful skills/abilities, such as:
- Resilience (adaptability), as it will be needed to adapt to the new community!
- Team Work, as all the activities will group based and it is essential to be a good team player
- Cultural understanding and sensitivity, as we will be working with and for people that have different habits and perspectives
- Communication skills, as we will need to communicate ideas all the time
- Organization, to ensure the project’s smooth day to day running!
We believe everyone has something to offer and all abilities are very valuable for the project, but we consider these ones fundamental to make the best out of the group and leave a bigger impact in the community.